What are cookies
A cookie is a text file sent from the site visited by the user to his device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) and that is memorized by the device itself to be then transmitted back to the visited site during subsequent visits. Cookies have various functions, but their main purpose is to improve navigation, storing user information to recognize it at each visit and collect data on the use of the site by the user.
Example: cookies allow us to memorize preferences, to know in which language you have seen contents of the site. Thanks to cookies, you must not select the site language, currency or other preferences each time you return to our site.
During navigation, the user may also receive cookies sent from websites or web servers of third parties on which reside elements (for example images or videos) also on our site.
Types of Cookies
Cookies are subdivided according to the duration:
– Session cookies are removed when the site link is closed and are therefore limited to the site.
– Permanent cookies remain in the user’s device even after browsing, for a variable time depending on the duration of the file.
Cookies are subdivided according to the type:
– Technical cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website can not function properly without these cookies.
– Analysis cookies: allow the owner to collect information anonymously to evaluate site performance and evaluate the use of the services offered. It is possible that the service is carried out on the site through third party cookies (for example Google Analytics).
– Marketing cookies: are cookies that do not belong to the Owner, but to third parties and allow interaction services and links with other sites. Marketing cookies are used to monitor visitors on websites. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user and therefore the most valuable ones for publishers and third party advertisers. For these deactivation is possible.
Cookies processed by the site with the consent given at the first access
The cookies used by our site are connected to the following applications:
For purposes of statistics and profiling , the site collects and processes Cookies and user usage data that allow to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of user behavior. The data in question are collected and processed using the following services:
To view content from external platforms. The consent to this treatment means that this site can collect usage data even if the user does not use the service. The data in question are collected and processed using the following services:
The cookies used on our website:
Description: Stores the status of the user’s cookie consent for the current domain.
Duration: 1 year
Description: Stores the language used by the user.
Description: It’s used to establish a user session and to communicate status data.
Cookie di analisi:
Description: Register an univocal and anonymous ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Duration: 2 years
Name: _gat and _gid
Description: They register a unique ID and anomaly used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Cookie di profilazione
Description: Register a unique ID that identifies the user’s device that returns to the site. The ID is used for targeted advertising.
Duration: 6 months
We place cookies on your computer or device and receive the information stored therein if you use or access our website.
The browser or device may contain settings that allow you to choose whether to set cookies and delete them. For more information on these control options, see the help materials for your browser or device.
Following some links for the most common browsers: